Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last Minute Time Off Requests

Today I've had three different people come to me with either vacation time needs or needing time off for various appointments in the next two days

While I can sometimes accommodate these requests, please give me as much notice as you can for any non-emergency time off request as is humanly possible.  I

Please do not be surprised if I have to tell you that I cannot give you the time off due to operational needs.

The *best* times to schedule anything personal is the morning of your branches late night (Tuesday for ACR and Thursday for OAK) or Friday mornings.

When I am unavailable, let Sara know and send me an email.

Even if you have spoken with me about it, I have 13 different people to keep up with and unless you see the schedule marking you as being out, there is a good chance I have forgotten it.

Thanks,
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment