Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Brandon Pope and I am the new manager for the OAK/ACR team. Today was my first day in the grouping and I spent most of it talking to Pedro and getting oriented to my new situation, but starting tomorrow I will be here and ready to talk to each of you. My plan this week is to meet each of you individually and go over your role and what it is that you do specifically for the two branches. As I think most of you know, our Assistant Manager, Carol Rico, is out this week and most of next week as well. While that means I am the 'go to' person for any policy questions or concerns, I ask that you all bear with me as I get the hang of my new responsibilities. Thanks, and I am looking forward to getting to know each of you, Brandon Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment