From Robert Bliss 7/9/13:
I started the Update this past Saturday.
It does not have an expiration date, so whenever you can do this, it will start the update.
I am going to be using this system to update all the public computers, I know everyone will not be able to do it the same day of the week, but if we can do this within the same week, that would work. This is a much better program to use since all the computers are not on at the same time. I will let each of you know, when and what updates I will be pushing out to them.
Also a heads up, the new public reservation computers will have Deep Freeze on them, so you will be leaving them on at night when you leave, and after updates to windows and the anti-virus completes it will turn them off some nights. So please leave all public and staff computers on at night. The staff ones do not need to be logged in, just left on.
Again thanks for your help with this.
I know we will be getting fewer complaints from the public, when we get all the computers up to date.
Pedro
No comments:
Post a Comment